RESIDENTIAL AND DOMESTIC
Today’s working and residential buildings require the highest level of fire protection, to reduce the threat of damage or loss, and to ensure the optimum safety of inhabitants.
At EFS, we design, install and maintain residential fire sprinkler systems across the UK. Our fully qualified team works to the highest standards, meeting the latest building regulations and British Standards BS9251 code of practice. Our installations are also supported by our 24-hour call out service.
From large-scale residential developments to individual domestic requirements, our 35 years’ experience and professionalism mean that we are a ‘go to’ supplier for prompt and effective service. Our team is fully qualified and we use the latest materials and systems to maximise our clients’ budgets and minimise disruption to their developments.
Offering complete peace-of-mind that you have taken every precaution to protect your property and those who work or live in your developments, we can advise and support you on projects of all sizes.
Fire prevention and protection systems save lives, but they also improve the way that we plan, create and enhance spaces for people to live and work.
In public spaces such as local authority buildings, care homes, schools and student accommodation, duty of care requires that developments are built or subsequently equipped with fire protection systems.
At EFS, our knowledge and experience enables us to help developers to install the right solutions to:
- Reduce the distance required between buildings by up to 50 per cent, to maximise development space
- Reduce the required number of staircases as a means of escape for occupied space over 4.5m above ground level
- Increase travel distances on common escapes
- Develop ‘open plan’ designs in three-storey buildings
- Increase the number of permitted beds in protected areas
- Install fire doors which do not require self-closing devices
- Achieve the optimum conditions for emergency fire services access